Hands-on deep learning with TensorFlow 2.0 and Azure
What you'll learn, and how you can apply it
- Learn to train TensorFlow models efficiently and productively using AzureML, perform, monitor, and manage large-scale hyperparameter sweeps and distributed training runs
- Understand how MLOps helps bring machine learning workflows to production by augmenting existing DevOps (CI/CD) practices to account for the complexity of model training, validation, deployment, and monitoring
- Discover how to explain your TensorFlow model predictions at training time locally and remotely, and visualize predictions and explanations to review training results and register the best model and its corresponding explainer
- Be able to convert your models to ONNX format for framework interoperability and accelerated inferencing on a variety of devices and hardware, including CPU, GPU, field-programmable gate array (FPGA), and edge devices
Who is this presentation for?
- You're a data scientist, software developer, or data engineer.
- Experience coding in Python
- A basic understanding of machine learning, deep learning topics, and TensorFlow
Hardware and/or installation requirements:
- A laptop with an up-to-date version of Edge Chromium or Chrome installed
- Training TensorFlow 2.0 models efficiently using Azure Machine Learning
- MLOps: Automated, repeatable model training deployment using Azure Machine Learning
- Explain TensorFlow model predictions with the Azure Machine Learning interpretability toolkit
- Deploying TensorFlow and ONNX models in the cloud and the edge using the Azure Machine Learning
About your instructors
Maxim Lukiyanov is a principal program manager on the Azure Machine Learning team at Microsoft. He works on large-scale deep learning training.
Vaidyaraman Sambasivam is a principal program manager with Azure AI – Machine Learning team at Microsoft. He is responsible for building a highly secure, scalable and performant ML inference platform enabling users to run inferences on their ML models in different ways by effectively managing their performance/cost tradeoff without adding complexity.
Mehrnoosh Sameki is a technical program manager at Microsoft, responsible for leading the product efforts on machine learning interpretability within the Azure Machine Learning platform. Previously, she was a data scientist at Rue Gilt Groupe, incorporating data science and machine learning in the retail space to drive revenue and enhance customers’ personalized shopping experiences. She earned her PhD degree in computer science at Boston University.
Santhosh Pillai is a principal program manager with the Azure machine learning team at Microsoft. Santhosh is responsible for data scientists’ experimentation experience with Azure machine learning service, specifically its highly optimized ML workflow orchestration engine, AzureML Pipelines, that can stitch together multistep workflows across heterogeneous computes. He’s been working on the machine learning platform (infrastructure, SDK, and graph authoring UX) for Microsoft and its customers over the last several years.
Get the Platinum pass or the Training pass to add this course to your package.
For conference registration information and customer service
For more information on community discounts and trade opportunities with O’Reilly conferences
For information on exhibiting or sponsoring a conference
For media/analyst press inquires