The attribution problem
Attribution of media spend is a common problem shared by people in many different roles and industries. Many of the solutions that are simplest and easiest to implement don’t drive the right behavior. Tushar Mukherjee shares practical lessons learned developing and applying multivariate attribution models at Lenovo.
- A common business problem: attribution of media spend
- Solutions that are commonly used today (first touch, last touch, straight line, u-shaped, etc.)
- The challenges of these solutions
- The efficacy of multivariate attribution to maximize ROI
- How Lenovo does multivariate attribution
- How Syntasa partnered to deliver models and output
Tusharadri Mukherjee is head of ecommerce analytics at Lenovo, where he’s one of the driving forces behind the company’s data-driven transformation. He helped the web business cross the $1B mark last year through his team’s continuous endeavors in data-driven merchandising, pricing, and campaign initiatives. Tushar has 12+ years of experience in the tech industry, with expertise in ecommerce, analytics, consulting, and financial management. Previously, he worked for Tata Consultancy Services, where he managed technical delivery and client relationships. Tushar has a BTech in computer science from India and an MBA from Duke University.
For conference registration information and customer service
For more information on community discounts and trade opportunities with O’Reilly conferences
For information on exhibiting or sponsoring a conference
For media/analyst press inquires