About O’Reilly Strata Data & AI Conference
The worlds of data and AI are converging. So we've brought the O'Reilly Strata Data and AI Conferences together—covering two of the most pressing technological trends of the decade and giving you access to the full breadth of both programs.
This is where cutting-edge science and new business fundamentals intersect. It's a deep dive into emerging data and ML techniques and technologies. You'll dissect case studies, develop new skills through in-depth tutorials, share emerging best practices, and imagine the future.
Program chairs Rachel Roumeliotis of O'Reilly and entrepreneur Alistair Croll create programs that cover the entire range of data tools and technologies, from building a foundational data infrastructure to productionizing ML pipelines to iterating AI projects.
The O'Reilly Strata Data & AI Conference program also reflects challenges that have emerged. Get a fresh perspective on issues like:
- Collaboration and building data teams
- Emerging architecture & new interfaces
- Ethics, bias, and privacy issues
- Machine data
- Natural language processing (NLP)
- Preparing training data
- And much more
It's now larger than ever, yet it's kept the informal, collegial spirit that makes it one of the best places to connect and collaborate.
Why you should attend
This is where the most influential business decision makers, strategists, architects, developers, and analysts in data and AI gather to shape the future of their businesses and technologies. If you want to tap into these opportunities, you want to be there.
- Be among the first to understand how you can leverage the promise of this huge change, and survive the resulting disruption
- Find new ways to leverage your data assets across industries and disciplines
- Learn how to take big data from science project to real business application
- Discover training, hiring, and career opportunities for data professionals
- Meet-face-to-face with other innovators and thought leaders
Experience Strata Data & AI Conference
- Inspiring keynotes and practical, information-rich sessions, tutorials, and training courses exploring the latest advances, case studies, and best practices
- A look at the latest tools and technologies—up close and personal
- The chance to meet your peers in fun networking events and the informal "hallway" track, which has launched careers and collaborations and sparked ideas leading to some of the most innovative technologies in data and AI
Who You'll Meet
Strata Data & AI attracts the best minds in business and data, including:
- AI developers
- Algorithm engineers and scientists
- Business intelligence managers and analysts
- Business managers, strategists, and decision makers
- CDOs, CEOs, COOs
- CIOs, CTOs, enterprise architects
- Data-driven designers
- Data engineers
- Data scientists
- Developers and database professionals
- Innovators and entrepreneurs
- Journalists and press
- Product managers
- Researchers and academics
- VCs and investors
- VPs or directors of marketing, analytics, or data warehousing
What people have said about the O'Reilly Strata Data & AI Conferences
By far the best conference for everything data...from business to technical.Varun V., Computer Scientist at Adobe
More of a pragmatic AI conference than many of the others.Evan Wright
If you can only attend one event and want to maintain your edge in big data & machine learning, choose this one.Val U., Data Engineer at eMAG IT Research
I’ve got more insights on big data, ML, data science, and AI by attending Strata. This amount of info can’t be acquired within 2-4 days in other ways.Krishna K., Sr. Software Engineer at Lockheed Martin
An excellent opportunity to learn about the emerging technologies, AI, big data, and analytical analysis. Thanks for providing so much learning in one place.Arvind M., Solution Architect at Tata Consultancy Services
I expected it to be good, but not this good. It is worth every single penny. You learn so much from terribly smart people—and the networking is priceless.
Strata is like Hogwarts for data engineers and data scientists.Arun S., Sr. Software Developer at Epsilon
Well thought out—relevant topics, top notch presenters, and high energy attendees. I'm already looking forward to going again next year.Bruce W., Owner at Many Doors Consulting
Rachel Roumeliotis, Vice President of Content Strategy at O'Reilly Media, Inc., leads an editorial team that covers a wide variety of programming topics ranging from full-stack, to open source in the enterprise, to emerging programming languages. In addition to Strata Data & AI, she is a Program Chair of OSCON and TensorFlow World. She has been working in technical publishing for 10 years, acquiring content in many areas including mobile programming, UX, computer security, and AI.
Alistair Croll is a bestselling author with a background in web performance, analytics, cloud computing, and business strategy. In 2001, he co-founded Coradiant (acquired by BMC in 2011) and has since helped launch Rednod, CloudOps, Bitcurrent, Year One Labs, and several other early-stage companies. He works with startups on business acceleration, and advises a number of larger companies on innovation and technology.
A sought-after public speaker on data-driven innovation and the impact of technology on society, Alistair has founded and run a variety of conferences, including Cloud Connect, Bitnorth, and the International Startup Festival. He has written several books on technology and business, including the best-selling Lean Analytics.
Alistair tries to mitigate chronic ADD by writing about far too many things at Solve For Interesting.