I don't understand micro-frontends
Who is this presentation for?
- VPs of architecture
Luca Mezzalira offers an overview of micro-frontend concepts and principles. You’ll learn how to structure a micro-frontend architecture, identify micro-frontends inside a project, route and communicate between micro-frontends, ensure UX consistency, optimize performance, and build and deploy.
Along the way, he busts myths about the concerns raised by the community around micro-frontends, using concrete examples from his experience delivering a streaming video platform across multiple devices with hundreds of developers distributed across Europe.
- A basic understanding of modern frontend architectures
- Experience working with microservices architecture
What you'll learn
- Understand the benefits of micro-frontends
- Learn how to implement them
- Explore some of the myths around them
- Discover their impact inside a company
For conference registration information and customer service
For more information on community discounts and trade opportunities with O’Reilly conferences
For information on exhibiting or sponsoring a conference
For media/analyst press inquires