Accelerating engineering delivery tempo
Who is this presentation for?
- CTOs and VPEs, engineering directors, managers, and leads
The Splice engineering team grew almost 10 times in 18 months. The delivery practices that worked when it was 5 people broke way before it got to 50. The engineering team wanted its organization to learn faster than the market; to do this, it had to find a way to unlock its delivery. The team used insights found on the State of DevOps Report and Accelerate. With this knowledge and the help of metrics to visualize delivery, it was able to get back on a high-performance track.
Juan Pablo Buritica tells you the story of how the Splice engineering team used data to engineer the performance of its organization and gives you practical takeaways on how you can do it too.
- Experience with engineering management, engineering delivery, Agile methodologies, and continuous delivery
What you'll learn
- Explore the latest industry research on delivery with Accelerate and the State of DevOps Report
- Understand how to use this data to form an acceleration strategy for your team
- Get a first-hand look at how a delivery acceleration strategy was developed and executed at a medium-sized engineering team
- Learn from the challenges and successes a team had while acting on an acceleration strategy
Juan Pablo Buritica
Premier Diamond Sponsor
For conference registration information and customer service
For more information on community discounts and trade opportunities with O’Reilly conferences
For information on exhibiting or sponsoring a conference
For media/analyst press inquires