About TensorFlow World
O'Reilly and TensorFlow are teaming up to present the first TensorFlow World. It brings together the growing TensorFlow community to learn from each other and explore new ideas, techniques, and approaches in deep and machine learning. Be among the first to hear about the latest developments, discover intriguing use cases, reverse engineer successful case studies, and see what TensorFlow 2.0 will bring.
- This is the first event that brings the entire TensorFlow community together—contributors, ML experts, and enterprise users
- It's a great opportunity to explore the entire machine learning stack and learn about the tools available to you
- You'll hear about profitable use cases and dissect case studies from a wide range of companies that have successfully implemented it
- You'll have a chance to learn about TensorFlow 2.0 (and what lies ahead) from the team that created it.
Experience TensorFlow World
TensorFlow World gathers the team that created TensorFlow and some of the brightest minds in machine learning for four intense and invigorating days. You'll get:
- Inspiring keynotes and practical, information-rich sessions, exploring the latest advances, case studies, and best practices
- Tutorials and training courses covering TensorFlow 2.0 and the entire TensorFlow stack
- A chance to meet your peers in a variety of networking events: Contributors Summit, Poster Session, Topic Tables, Speed Networking, Fun Run, Ignite, Diversity Lunch—and more
- A vibrant "hallway track" for attendees, speakers, and TensorFlow contributors to collaborate, brainstorm, and discuss important issues
- An Expo Hall that showcases the latest tools and technologies
Who You'll Meet
You'll meet and learn from the team that actually built TensorFlow (and who are now developing TensorFlow 2.0). The most inspirational pioneers of machine and deep learning will continue guiding the conversation. And your fellow attendees come from a wide range of industries including technology, health, finance, robotics, edge devices—and have job titles like:
- Data scientist
- Data engineer
- Machine learning practitioner
- Product manager
- System architect
- Product manager
- Technology leader
News and Announcements
TensorFlow World is a great place to connect, collaborate—and make an impactful presence among the TensorFlow community. It offers an unparalleled opportunity to:
- Build brand awareness
- Launch new products and services
- Engage decision makers, prospects, and industry thought leaders
- Maximize strategic press opportunities
O'Reilly is a learning company that's followed by thought leaders, tech innovators, business analysts, journalists, and venture capitalists because we have a knack for knowing what's important now and what will be important next—and the ability to articulate what is game-changing about emerging technologies.
We don't say this to brag. We say it to make a point: we're not easily hypnotized by hype. We've seen the bubbles build and burst. For four decades, we've been tapping into a deep network of alpha geeks and thought leaders to recognize the truly disruptive technologies amidst the fluff. So when we invest in a conference, we're not just following the hype, we're committed to building community around a technology we believe will change the world.
At O'Reilly, we think machine learning is important—and exciting. That's why we partnered with the TensorFlow team to create TensorFlow World.
TensorFlow is an end-to-end open source platform for machine learning. It has a comprehensive, flexible ecosystem of tools, libraries and community resources that lets researchers push the state-of-the-art in ML and developers easily build and deploy ML powered applications.
Edd Wilder-James is a strategist at Google, where he is helping build a strong and vital open source community around TensorFlow. A technology analyst, writer, and entrepreneur based in California, Edd previously helped transform businesses with data as vice president of strategy for Silicon Valley Data Science. Formerly Edd Dumbill Edd was the founding program chair for the O'Reilly Strata conferences and chaired OSCON for six years. He was also the founding editor of the peer-reviewed journal Big Data. A startup veteran, Edd was the founder and creator of the Expectnation conference-management system and a cofounder of the Pharmalicensing.com online intellectual-property exchange. An advocate and contributor to open source software, Edd has contributed to various projects such as Debian and GNOME and created the DOAP vocabulary for describing software projects. Edd has written four books, including Learning Rails from O'Reilly.
For conference registration information and customer service
For more information on community discounts and trade opportunities with O’Reilly conferences
For information on exhibiting or sponsoring a conference
For media/analyst press inquires