Who is this presentation for?
- Learn the basics of convolutional neural networks and train a handwriting digit classifier in the browser
- Build an image classifier and and train it on your data to play a game using your webcam
- Build a simple speech command model that recognizes spoken words
- Learn the basics of building your own text classifier
- Learn how to use TensorFlow server-side using Node.js
Materials or downloads needed in advance
- BEFORE you arrive onsite, please make sure to have all the required installations downloaded to your computer (we ask you to not download onsite in order to help us protect the network bandwidth):
- Laptop with a visual editor/IDE of your choice installed (VSCode, Sublime Edit etc).
- A recent version of Node.js installed (we recommend using NVM to install).
- A simple web-server to serve local files. A standard install of python (2.7 or 3.x) is sufficient for this.
What you'll learn
Sandeep Gupta is a product manager at Google, where he helps develop and drive the road map for TensorFlow—Google’s open source library and framework for machine learning—for supporting machine learning applications and research. His focus is on improving TensorFlow’s usability and driving adoption in the community and enterprise. Sandeep is excited about how machine learning and AI are transforming lives in a variety of ways, and he works with the Google team and external partners to help create powerful, scalable solutions for all. Previously, Sandeep was the technology leader for advanced imaging and analytics research and development at GE Global Research with specific emphasis on medical imaging and healthcare analytics.
Brijesh Krishnaswami is a technical program manager on the TensorFlow team at Google. He has a master’s degree in computer science and two decades of experience in software development at various technology companies. You can find him on LinkedIn.
For conference registration information and customer service
For more information on community discounts and trade opportunities with O’Reilly conferences
For information on exhibiting or sponsoring a conference
For media/analyst press inquires