Expo Plus pass: What's Included
With the O'Reilly Strata Data Conference Expo Plus pass, you'll get a chance to test-drive new tools, compare products, and find solutions as you explore the thriving ecosystem of cutting-edge exhibitors innovating in the data space.
But your Expo Plus pass includes a lot more than access to the Strata Expo Hall. Meet and network with thousands of like minds, attend sessions in the Expo Hall and all sponsored sessions, chat with speakers and authors, hang out in the lounge, select two technical sessions to attend, and much more.
September 25 – 26
- Sponsored Sessions—All sponsored sessions that start after keynotes are available to Expo Plus pass holders.
- Bonus Sessions—Expo Plus pass holders can attend all sessions in the Expo Hall and select up to two additional sessions to attend on Wednesday and/or Thursday.
Please note: lunch (including Lunchtime Topic Tables), tutorials, training, keynotes, sessions, and off–site events (including Data After Dark) are not available to Expo Plus pass holders.
- Opening Reception—Network with other attendees while visiting companies innovating in the data space.
- Speed Networking—Gather before the conference on Wednesday and Thursday mornings and enjoy casual conversation while meeting fellow attendees.
- Booth Crawl—Quench your thirst with vendor–hosted drinks and snacks while you check out all the exhibitors in the Expo Hall.
- Pop-up Talks—10-minute talks featuring use cases from real-world companies and how they solve big data's thorniest problems.
- O’Reilly Author Book Signings—Author Book Signings are a great opportunity to meet O’Reilly authors and get free copies of their books. Complimentary copies will be given to the first 30 attendees. Limit one free book per attendee.
- Update your professional profile—Get a new headshot at the Attendee Experience Lounge.
- O'Reilly Books—We are giving away books at the O'Reilly booth. Stop by the booth for details.
For conference registration information and customer service
For more information on community discounts and trade opportunities with O’Reilly conferences
For information on exhibiting or sponsoring a conference
For media/analyst press inquires