Venue, Hotel and Travel
Where better to spend four days diving deep into all things data and AI than at ExCeL London, the home of world leading events?
To receive the group room rate, mention the O'Reilly Strata & AI room block. Rates will be honored until 23 March 2020, or until the block sells out, whichever comes first.
One Eastern Gateway
London E16 1FR, United Kingdom
Room rate: £260 plus tax
Tower of London - Doubletree by Hilton
7 Pepys St
London EC3N 4AF, United Kingdom
Room rate: £270 plus tax
London has six international airports. London City Airport is less than a mile from the ExCeL. Other airports are Heathrow Airport and Gatwick. View Transport for London's Guide to Accessible Transport
Directions to ALoft and ExCeL
One Eastern Gateway, Royal Victoria Dock
- From Heathrow, take the Heathrow Express to Paddington station (15 minutes). From Paddington, head south on the Circle line (yellow). Change at Tower Hill, walk to Tower Gateway station. Head east on the DLR towards Beckton. Get off at Prince Regent stop for ExCeL and Aloft London ExCeL.
- From Gatwick, take either the Gatwick Express or a Southern train to London Victoria. From there, take either the Circle (yellow) or District (green) line to Westminster. From there, take the Jubilee line (grey) to Canning Town. From there, take the DLR towards Beckton, and get off at Prince Regent stop for ExCeL and Aloft London ExCeL.
Please note that if you are taking the DLR line, exit at the Prince Regent stop. More information on how to get to the ExCeL by the DLR (Docklands Light Railway), London Underground, or other means of transportation.
Directions to Doubletree by Hilton Tower of London
(DO NOT go to the similarly named Hilton Tower Bridge.)
7 Pepys Street, London, EC3N 4AF
The hotel is close to Tower Hill Underground station, Tower Gateway and Fenchurch Street train station (all within a 3 minute walk)
- Heathrow Express Train - from Heathrow, takethe Heathrow Express to Paddington station (15 minutes.) From there, either take the Circle line to Tower Hill station or get a cab; average fare = £25.
- Metro/Underground - from Heathrow, take the Piccadilly line to Hammersmith. Change there to the District line, get off at Tower Hill Station. Journey time: 90 mins.
- Taxi - from Heathrow, average fare = £90. Journey time: 75 minutes.
Please visit https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa for important information about international travel to the United Kingdom.
United Airline discount
We have partnered with United Airlines to offer travel discounts to our event. Visit united.com/meetingtravel and enter code ZHTU469434 in the Offer Code box. You may also call United Meeting Reservation Desk at (800) 426-1122 Mon-Fri 8am – 10pm ET and Sat/Sun 8am – 6pm ET. Booking fees are waived for Meeting reservations. Please note that travel must be booked in alignment with our event in order to receive the discount.
Premier Exhibitor Plus
For conference registration information and customer service
For more information on community discounts and trade opportunities with O’Reilly conferences
For information on exhibiting or sponsoring a conference
For media/analyst press inquires