Hands-on data science with Python
Sunday, March 15—Monday, March 16
What you'll learn, and how you can apply it
By the end of this two-day training course, you'll understand:
- The basics of machine learning, feature engineering, anomaly detection, and recommendation engines
- The fundamentals of scikit-learn
And you'll be able to:
- Create machine learning processes with scikit-learn
- Evaluate machine learning applications to real-world problems
Who is this presentation for?
- A basic understanding of Python
- Familiarity with pandas (useful but not required)
Hardware and/or installation requirements:
- A laptop
- Data cleaning
- Feature engineering
- Model building and evaluation
About your instructor
Don Fox data scientist in residence in Boston for The Data Incubator. Previously, Don developed numerical models for a geothermal energy startup. Born and raised in South Texas, Don has a PhD in chemical engineering, where he researched renewable energy systems and developed computational tools to analyze the performance of these systems.
Get the Platinum pass or the Training pass to add this course to your package. Early Price ends February 7.
Leave a Comment or Question
Help us make this conference the best it can be for you. Have questions you'd like this speaker to address? Suggestions for issues that deserve extra attention? Feedback that you'd like to share with the speaker and other attendees?
Join the conversation here (requires login)
Premier Diamond Sponsors
Premier Exhibitor Plus
For conference registration information and customer service
For more information on community discounts and trade opportunities with O’Reilly conferences
For information on exhibiting or sponsoring a conference
For media/analyst press inquires