Write Code Faster: Expert-level vim
Location: Room 309- 310 Level: Novice
To be covered:
- The fundamentals of efficient editing
- Navigating Rails projects with rails.vim
- Replicating TextMate’s Cmd+T functionality
- The power of tags
- Why you shouldn’t be using grep
- Running ruby from vim
- Vim commands you’re probably not using (and should be!)
- How to store a complete vim configuration in source control
- Let’s race!
Ben Orenstein is an in-the-trenches Rails developer and founder of Codeulate Screencasts. He is proud to hold the first Google spot for “programming profanity.”
Comments on this page are now closed.