Desktop conference sessions

10:00am–10:40am Friday, 07/20/2012
Within 10 years 90% of people will use a smartphone, tablet, or other non-traditional device as their primary computing interface. But what about the other 10%: the professionals who need devices with both power *and* usability? In this session we will explore the the future of desktop apps as they compete with mobile and web based applications and look at new tools & toolkits to build them.


For information on exhibition and sponsorship opportunities at the conference, contact Sharon Cordesse at (707) 827-7065 or

View a complete list of OSCON contacts