Hands-on serverless Java with Quarkus
What you'll learn, and how you can apply it
- Learn to build your own Quarkus applications
Who is this presentation for?
- You're a developer or architect.
- A basic understanding of Java and the command line
- Familiarity with Maven
Hardware and/or installation requirements:
- A laptop with admin access an a Java IDE installed
- Intro to serverless computing
- Getting to know Quarkus
- First steps with Quarkus: Build a REST application
- Quarkus database access with panache
- Deploying Quarkus with the Cloud Function provider
- Quarkus reactive
- Quarkus messaging with Kafka
- Other things you can do with Quarkus: Scheduling jobs and sending emails
- Wrap up
About your instructor
Get a Training Pass to add this course to your package.
Leave a Comment or Question
Help us make this conference the best it can be for you. Have questions you'd like this speaker to address? Suggestions for issues that deserve extra attention? Feedback that you'd like to share with the speaker and other attendees?
Join the conversation here (requires login)
For conference registration information and customer service
For more information on community discounts and trade opportunities with O’Reilly conferences
For information on exhibiting or sponsoring a conference
For media/analyst press inquires