News and Announcements at OSCON
O'Reilly Open Source Software Conference is a great place to connect, collaborate—and make an impactful presence among the open source software development community. It offers an unparalleled opportunity to:
- Build brand awareness
- Launch new products and services
- Engage decision makers, prospects, and industry thought leaders
- Maximize strategic press opportunities
It's a great time to showcase company news and announcements and book onsite meetings with press. And the O'Reilly team is here to support you and amplify your message with:
- Press release support. Access to press release templates and getting your news to media attendees before the show
- Press list. Access to attending media and analysts two weeks prior to the show
- Onsite media meeting rooms. Great for scheduling 1:1 interviews
- Social media support. Amplification of your news from the official O'Reilly Open Source Software Conference handle, @oscon
- O'Reilly Ideas blog coverage. Potential inclusion in a OSCON news and announcements post show roundup
Don't miss your chance to get in on the action. To learn more about how to make the most of your news and announcements at the show, contact email@example.com.
OSCON Twitter feed
Follow #oscon for the updates and newsTweets by TwitterDev
We'll help keep you in the loop.
Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive emails around news and announcement deadlines, the press list, PR templates, media meeting locations, and more.
For conference registration information and customer service
For more information on community discounts and trade opportunities with O’Reilly conferences
For information on exhibiting or sponsoring a conference
For media/analyst press inquires