THIS SESSION HAS REQUIREMENTS AND INSTRUCTIONS LISTED BELOW
Learn how you can:
- Develop Web Apps in the language you prefer.
- Reuse the 200+ libraries and applications ported to Native Client.
- Develop in your browser, including source control, editing, compilation, and debugging.
- Move code off your server into the browser, for speed and security.
- Maximize the performance of your application with native code.
SESSION REQUIREMENTS AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR ATTENDEES
This session assumes familiarity with:
* Basic Unix command line use
* An interest in writing or reusing code written in C/C++ or some interpreted language (Python, Lua, Ruby, etc)
Brad Nelson is a Software Engineer at Google focusing on Developer Tools, Browser Performance, and Security. Brad likes tiny programs, colorful pictures, and the Forth programming language.
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities, contact Sharon Cordesse at email@example.com
For information on trade opportunities with O'Reilly conferences, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For media-related inquiries, contact Maureen Jennings at email@example.com
View a complete list of Fluent contacts