In this hands-on workshop we’ll cover the fundamentals of building a React application which is testable and maintainable.
What you’ll learn – and how you can apply it:
- The major moving parts of React
- How to get started with a new React app using Create React App
- How to use Jest and Enzyme for unit testing
- Techniques to write React code in a testable way
- Features of React to avoid
And you’ll be able to:
- Build a React app with reasonable unit-test coverage
- Explain to your teammates the principles and practices for building functional, testable React applications
Help us make this conference the best it can be for you. Have questions you'd like this speaker to address? Suggestions for issues that deserve extra attention? Feedback that you'd like to share with the speaker and other attendees?
Join the conversation here (requires login)
©2018, O'Reilly Media, Inc. • (800) 889-8969 or (707) 827-7019 • Monday-Friday 7:30am-5pm PT • All trademarks and registered trademarks appearing on oreilly.com are the property of their respective owners. • email@example.com