A complete introduction to React
Monday, June 19 & Tuesday, June 20, 9:00am – 5:00pm
What you'll learn, and how you can apply it
- Learn how to bootstrap a new app and get React working for you
- Understand the complete lifecycle of a React component
- Discover battle-won React best practices learned running React code in production
- Build several complete React components, including a little app
- Learn how to manage application state with Redux
- Explore the tooling around React, including Babel, ESLint, Yarn, Jest, Webpack 2, and React-Router 4
- Gain exposure to the developer tools for React and Redux
This training is for you because...
- No experience with React or any tools listed in the course necessary
Hardware and/or installation requirements:
- A laptop with Node.js v6 or above installed (Instructor will be using latest version of 7.).
- Make sure you can "npm install" and "yarn" from the public npm repository.
- Please clone the course GitHub repository to your computer.
About your instructor
Get the Platinum pass or the Training pass to add this course to your package.