Put AI to work
Breakthroughs, best practices, and business transformation: Join us for a deep dive into AI techniques and technologies, focusing on practical business applications.
- MON-TUE, 14-15 OCT
- TUE-THU, 15-17 OCT
TUTORIALS & CONFERENCE
Get the AI insights you need to drive results in your business.
Although many organizations are now planning AI implementations, few are successfully deploying AI in production. Early adopters are gaining an edge—find out how they're doing it at the O'Reilly AI Conference in London.
You'll get an insider's look at the latest developments in AI, including:
- Faster, specialized hardware for sensing, model training, and model inference
- Cloud and on-premise tools for building AI applications online and on the edge (including mobile)
- AI Business Summit, with executive briefings on the most impactful AI implementations for your business
- New architectures and pipelines
- Proven best practices and detailed case studies
- Ethics and security guidelines
- Deep-dive training courses
- And an amazing lineup of speakers
The AI Conference brings the growing AI community together to explore the most essential issues and intriguing innovations in applied AI. You'll experience an unsurpassed depth and breadth in technical content—with a laser-sharp focus on the most important AI developments for business. Don't miss it.
- 18 APR, 2019
Call for speakers closed
- MAY 2019
All proposers notified
- JUNE 2019
The conference will take place at the Hilton London Metropole, in vibrant Central London, where some of Europe’s best theater, shopping, dining, and nightlife is just a short tube ride away. View accessibility amenities
For conference registration information and customer service
For more information on community discounts and trade opportunities with O’Reilly conferences
For information on exhibiting or sponsoring a conference
View a complete list of O'Reilly AI contacts