Get smarter about AI
Organizations that successfully apply AI innovate and compete more effectively. Make plans to join us at the O'Reilly AI Conference and chart your business transformation.
- MON-TUE, SEP 9-10
- TUE-THU, SEP 10-12
TUTORIALS & CONFERENCE
Get the AI insights you need to drive results in your business.
Although many organizations are now planning AI implementations, few are successfully deploying AI in production. Early adopters are gaining an edge—find out how they're doing it at the O'Reilly AI Conference in San Jose.
You'll get an insider's look at the latest developments in AI, including:
- Faster, specialized hardware for sensing, model training, and model inference
- Cloud and on-premise tools for building AI applications online and on the edge (including mobile)
- AI Business Summit, with executive briefings on the most impactful AI implementations for your business
- New architectures and pipelines
- Proven best practices and detailed case studies
- Ethics and security guidelines
- Deep-dive training courses
- And an amazing lineup of speakers
The O'Reilly AI Conference is a rare opportunity to discover how practical and profitable AI developments can be implemented in your business today. Don't miss it.
- FEB 26, 2019
Call for speakers closed
- MAR 2019
All proposers notified
- APR 2019
Diversity and inclusion at the O'Reilly AI Conference
At O’Reilly, we believe that true innovation depends on hearing from and engaging with people with a variety of perspectives. Read our Diversity Statement and learn about our Diversity & Inclusion scholarship program. At the conference, we provide a nursing room and all-gender restroom access; we also offer childcare expenses reimbursement.
We're committed to creating a safe and productive conference environment. Please read our Code of Conduct.
The conference will take place at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center, located in the center of charming and historic Downtown.
For conference registration information and customer service
For more information on community discounts and trade opportunities with O’Reilly conferences
For information on exhibiting or sponsoring a conference
View a complete list of O'Reilly AI contacts