If you are using MySQL replication you know it is a great way to scale the read performance of your high-traffic, must-be-up-at-all-times, on-line applications. But did you also know that MySQL Enterprise provides tools and solutions that allow you to smartly balance read loads across slaves, identify “evil” query code, and eliminate idle, resource sapping connections across your production environment? In this session you will learn how MySQL Enterprise:
- Extends application level read/write balancing for optimal read throughput
- Optimizes read scaling of existing hardware configurations
- Monitors and Advises on poorly performing SQL code
- Provides drill down visibility into the most “evil” SQL code in your environment
- Governs server connections so only those that are performing work remain active
Come to this session to learn more and to help shape how these new tools can evolve to best fit your needs.
PLEASE BLOCK OUT 3 HOURS FOR THIS SESSION.
PLEASE DO NOT SCHEDULE THIS SESSION ON THE SAME NIGHT AS THE MYSQL ENTERPRISE MONITOR BOF SESSION – THANKS!
View a complete list of MySQL contacts.